Re: it's time

Mark:
>Something tells me that they're more secure in their chosen
profession than that. I mean, heck, I didn't even listen to an Over the
 >Rhine
CD at all last week--maybe I should keep that to myself or I might >bruise
one
of the band members fragile egos! >

I didn't say they would quit the music busi-nass b/c of a comment. I was
speaking of feelings not egos. Sheesh.

not checking the archives b/c i could care less,
kylie

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables,
then what is
baby oil made from?