Re: it's time

--- Kylie Wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com> wrote:
> All tho, that
> statement might hurt K and L's feelings.

If that's all it takes, we'd all better start looking for another favourite
band to have.  Something tells me that they're more secure in their chosen
profession than that. I mean, heck, I didn't even listen to an Over the Rhine
CD at all last week--maybe I should keep that to myself or I might bruise one
of the band members fragile egos!

Naw, I've been around too long for you to pull that one over on me--try
checking the archives about three years ago when Linford rose to "Darth Vader
status" on this list (his words, not ours).  Something tells me that they've
got thick enough skins to be it for the long run.

"List, I'm your father"
 --Darth Detweiler

Mark

=====