Re: Re[2]: A Friday night show? What were they thinking?

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 12:56, Lara wrote:

> >>A Friday night show, on Oct. 18, at Messiah
> >>College, 45 minutes from home, with two
> >>bands/artists that I love, when my wife's out of
> >>town on business and I'm responsible for our
> >>2-year-old son? What were they thinking?
>
> Bring the kid with you in a nice stroller that he can sleep in. He'll
> love it.

Hook 'em while they're young!  That's what I say.

Of course, then you have the problem that the kid has now been sung to
sleep by none other than Karin and Linford.  No offense to any parties
involved, but that's a *dang* tough act to follow...

Troy