Indy and Canal Street Tavern

Good afternoon, love cakes!

Why is this list so stinkin dead? I mean...we got an update letter yesterday
and still nothing! :)

Anyhoo...who's going to the Indianapolis show tomorrow nite?? (Holla...Jeff
G.) :)

Also...I am going to the Dayton shows. I need someone to sit with on Friday
nite b/c I'm coming alone. (if i may be so bold) :) Any takers? Pleeeaaase!
I'll be there Saturday nite working the merchandise table. :) Any advice??
I've never done it before.

Ok...I'll let you go now.

just waiting,
kylie

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables,
then what is
baby oil made from?