Re: OT: Plans 1-8 apparently failed

> So, I guess my question is: if you were a student enrolled
> in this class, would you stick around to watch a movie that
> wasn't going to be on the final, when you might possibly
> have another mid-term at 8 a.m. in the morning?

sounds like a very cool class.

given my experience: yeah, i'd probably stick around (except if it were
*too* late and i did have an early-morning exam the next day). in fact, it
would be made all the more attractive by the fact that it wouldn't be on
the final.

of course, this is coming from a student at a university where the sunday
night movies are shown just because they're so horribly bad. (people go
for the express purpose of heckling.) and i know of one student
organization that has been known to hold "troma movie survival" nights.

so it could just be a case of mass insanity.

but i'd watch.

love,
rachel