my triumphant return

Well, I'm not so sure about triumph, but It's a fun word which I may have
just slaughtered.  But I'm finally back at school and in the swing of
things, and can keep up with the list.  Remember me?  *grins and waves*
i had a OTR related drama lately.  They were supposed to play in Holland MI
which is very nearby here at a church whose parking lot I learned to drive
in THIS FRIDAY and I figured out how to get there and back and we were all
excited but alas, it was cancelled.  I'm dissapointed.
BTW, am I sending out any funky html stuff?  My computer has been having
issues, and I'm using outlook now and I don't know how.  So, if I am
unknowingly breaking any netiquite rules, PLEASE let me know, and if you can
help me fix it, so much the better.
Bethany

np: besides