Re: UPS

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Bruce Lachey wrote:

> >From: rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org>
> >
> >i know deliverers. they are nice. i just have a main complaint with
> >the setup of finding a local delviery station and the rudeness and
> >inability withe people at the national center to speak passable english to
> >me.
>
> ups.com, go to the "drop off" section.  and why do ya need to speak to
> anyone at the national center??  it seems like a service that just happens
> without need for personal contact.  if people like you keep calling and they
> have to staff their call centers with zillions of english speaking warm

yes, thank you, i know how the ups site works. i had to help them beta
test an upload manifester as well as work with them to accept uploaded
manifest.

as to why i called: it was a second notice. i NEVER got the first. and you
can't ask for the drop off to happen... add to that my understandiung that
if it requires a signature, you MUST sign for it. somehow. they won't just
drop it off.

rhys
ah well (: