Re: UPS

>From: rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org>
>
>i know deliverers. they are nice. i just have a main complaint with
>the setup of finding a local delviery station and the rudeness and
>inability withe people at the national center to speak passable english to
>me.

ups.com, go to the "drop off" section.  and why do ya need to speak to
anyone at the national center??  it seems like a service that just happens
without need for personal contact.  if people like you keep calling and they
have to staff their call centers with zillions of english speaking warm
bodies, that has the potential to skyrocket the costs of my ups ground
shipment!!  :)

i see sound, from all around,