UPS

Except for the color scheme, UPS is my favorite company other than Coca
Cola.  UPS Ground literally ships anything from Cincinnati to Detroit or
further, guaranteed in one day.  In my experience, UPS Ground is the most
misunderstood thing in our modern, civilized world.  And it's cheap.  And
traceable.

All the people I've known from UPS are nice as could be and seem to like
their job and company, and that's saying a lot too.

I'd like to teach the world to sing,