RE: choosing your battles wisely

Dan wrote:

>>i got a brand-stinkin-new, non-promo copy of Coldplay's
new one from Half.com today (rec'd today)... which i
pre-ordered for $6.  it was still in the shrink-wrap.

You know I really need to learn this thing called Patience.  I bought mine
yesterday for $13.99.  It was one of those, "I need a fix" purchases.  My
name is Barry and I am a music Junkie.

-which CDs do you cave in and pay full price for?

Too many.

out here,
Barry

NP Coldplay -- A Rush of Blood to the Head