choosing your battles wisely

no, i'm not talking about King George vs. King Saddam,
our dumb political war ideals vs. their dumb political
war ideals, the never-ending War on Drugs/Homicide/D2/
insert-catch-phrase/Terrorism... no, i'm talking about
choosing battles that are more important... well, at
least more important to me...

-which CDs do you cave in and pay full price for?

-what artists are on your "automatic purchase" list?
 (*ie- the credit card is barely cooled down *before*
  you even hear the music?)

i got a brand-stinkin-new, non-promo copy of Coldplay's
new one from Half.com today (rec'd today)... which i
pre-ordered for $6.  it was still in the shrink-wrap.

yet, i guess spending 3,935 Yen on Nuno Bettencourt's
new album _Population_ that comes out on PolyGram
Japan on October 23rd was my offsetting bad (or good?)
choice.  i guess it all evens out.

as for my auto-purchase list... i won't go there...
too many.  but here's an odd one... i have every Dave
Matthews Band album, and i love every one of them;
however, i never have, nor will i ever buy one right
away.  i think i'm always just scared that it's gonna
suck.

so, what's everyone else's locker combo?

it's all meaningless anyway, you might as well choose
the fun battles.

not quite ecclesiastical,
Dan

VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/