Re: strings and things

when kylie asked about strings on a guitar, rickers remarked:

> i use steel strings.

eewww...i always hated the steel string guitars in my guitar class.  the
nylon ones are much nicer on my hands.

*sigh*  i really need to learn how to play the guitar...more than just "you
are my sunshine".  i *can* play *latter days* though, which is cool.  and i
played *lucy* for my guitar 2 final exam, although not nearly (not ANYWHERE
NEAR) as good as rickers!

on a side note, let me tell you how frustrated i am!  i was supposed to have
a tour for my room today at 5:00, when a lot of my kids leave, so i don't
usually have anything structured planned for that time of the day.  i spend
half an hour racking my brains, and come up with a face drawn on a paper
plate for the kids to color...i could hang them up and say "different on the
outside, but we're all the same on the inside" or something profound like
that.  halfway into this art project, peg comes back and says, "your tour
cancelled...they're coming tomorrow instead."  so, what the heck should i do
tomorrow with these kids?!  *sigh*  sometimes being a head teacher isn't all
it's cracked up to be...but the paid vacations are nice.  :)

happy monday night, kids!

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka