OTR CDs Video and Northern Spy v1

Hi,
I have a collection of OTR items I would like to sell as an entire lot.  I
hope it's OK to post this to the list.  If not, I apologize up front.  I am
in Chillicothe, Ohio.  I would prefer for the buyer to come and pick up the
items.  So, anyone who is in or near, or who is coming to or near,
Chillicothe, let me know if you are interested in the items below.  I would
like $40 for everything together.  I would consider shipping the items, but
for an additional $10 (to cover postage and insurance), total $50.  This
would have to be a "first reply/first come" basis.  I would then post to the
list again to notify that the items are sold.
Email me if you're interested, then I can give you my phone number, and we
can arrange to meet in or very near Chillicothe.  (No more than about 10
minutes drive for me beyond town.) Thanks, Larry
Items:
Video - "Serpents and Gloves" like new, played once.
Newsletters, incl. "Northern Spy" vol 1, little brown (?) booklet.
and vols. 2 & 3, on 8.5 x 11 sheets.
CDs all like new, total of 9:
The first 3 titles do not contain original insert, but I do have photocopies
of all the lyrics....
Til We Have Faces (no original booklet/insert)
Patience 2 copies, 1 still sealed (neither has original insert)
Eve (no original insert)
All the following DO have all original inserts and look like new
Good Dog Bad Dog
Besides (case has one minor crack, CD and insert looks new)
The Darkest Night of the Year
Amateur Shortwave Radio
Linford - I Don't Think There's No Need To Bring Nothin'