CD's

Hi

I picked up the Sara Groves CD and have really enjoyed it.  I  picked it
up because I heard it was a step up from her first release.  I thought the
song "Tornado" was especially good.

John Austin was on Glasshouse records in the early 90's.  His record "John
Austin and the Embarrasing Young" was nearly wore out from repeated plays
in my car.  It was produced by Mark Heard.  He's released a couple indies
since then that got noticed by Performing Songwriter.  One was called "If
I was a Latin King."  His new CD is "Busted at the Pearly Gates" and it
carries on in the tradition of excellence he's carved out.  He performed
on the Acoustic Stage at Cornerstone this year with his wife, Erin Echo,
and a former member of the Throes (I think it was Will Campbell).  They
had a great performance.

Sarah Masen's CD "The Dreamlife of Angels" is beautiful.  I recently
picked up an extra copy of it from Family Bookstore.  They discounted it
to $3.97.  I also picked up Waterdeep's first CD on Squint and noticed
they had another list favorite from Chasing Furies also discounted.

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools