Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANITA!

Ysobelle wrote:
> he'd come back from the end of it with fire in his eyes and a big old
> Hawai'ian hunting knife in his hand and that'd be the end of me.

I'm not going to Hawaii until the 16th!  And then I'm going on to Australia on
the 22nd, and I won't be back until Halloween at the earliest.  So you're safe
for a while.  ;-)

Happy birthday, Anita!!!!

If anyone is in the Michigan area, my production of Jekyll & Hyde: The Musical
is coming up soon, September 12th - 15th, and it's going to knock people's
socks off!  The cast is absolutely amazing!  Tickets are going fast at
www.aact.org (via Ticket Master, unfortunately).  I'm very proud of this
production.  It's been consuming my life lately, and yes, I am flying to Hawaii
the day after the show closes.  For a while it was looking like I might have to
miss the show entirely, so I'm delighted that it worked out that I can do both.
I'm going to be sooo jet-lagged.  I might just not sleep that night.

Have a great holiday weekend, everyone!
--
Don Smith                           Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                 http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"I never explain anything."			   - Mary Poppins