Re: just baseball content...RE: and o-mi-gah and pizza.

hand-tossed margherita pizza for me. substitute roma tomatoes if you please:

Yield: 1 17-inch (43-cm) pizza
Servings: 4

Ingredients
Dough for one pizza
1 28-ounce (795-g) can peeled tomato, crushed
1 clove garlic, minced
6 basil leaves, chiffonade
Extra virgin olive oil
1/2 pound (230g) mozzarella, shredded

Directions
Preheat the oven to 500°F (260°C). Lightly oil 17-inch (43-cm) pizza pan.
Spread the dough onto the pizza pan and top with half of the peeled
tomatoes. Add garlic and basil. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake 10 minutes;
then slide the pizza off the pan onto an oven rack and bake 5 minutes.
Slide the pizza back to the pizza pan and top with mozzarella. Bake until
cheese melts (3 to 5 minutes).

Nutrition Facts
Calories: 480
Total Fat: 16g (Saturated Fat 6g)
Cholesterol: 25mg
Sodium: 450mg
Total Carbohydrate: 64g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 8g)
Protein: 23g

> Barry wrote:
>> So for all of you who don't know netiquette, this is something never to do
>> on a list-serve....post a forwarded message.  If anyone ever does this I
> believe they should be taken off the list!  SO that being said, here is an
>> example of what not to do.>
>

> Barry, you sly dawg. I've sent it on to my baseball friends. :)
>
> Soo...it's just Paul, Dan, Barry, and good ol Kylie. Wanna order a pizza or
> something?
>
> kylie

paul r. soupiset
toolbox studios