Re: Brian and Ric

Kylie verbed:

>But, if I were in an amazing band such as OtR I would NEVER leave.

Uh-huh.  ;)  ...but "until you've drummed 1.62 kilometers in those
moccasins" it'd be hard to say for sure, wouldn't it?

>I just don't get it. So there were no hard feelings or anything?

If you're bored one day (and at the rate you reply to email, I say "go for
it!") feel free to peruse the archives of this very list.

http://www.actwin.com/OtR/

I'd suggest "Archive 4" as a starting point.

>I like Jack's style much better. (no flaming please)

OtR is Karin to me.  Just like Duran is Simon, +Live+ is Ed, REM is Michael.
  Each of their styles vary so widely, the music could be done by *anybody*,
but the consistency is in the voice.  Ric was/is an amazing musician live,
and Jack writes great songs but was more sedate when playing.  It's all
good.

>And what is 'Palomino'??

A restaurant.  A rotisserea.  A bar.
http://www.palomino.com

.  why she says, when I run out of blue,
.  give me red instead, now let me run...,