Re: Brian and Ric

Bruce:
<<"To pursue other adventures.  The split was amicable."  Duh, silly!  Don't
you know ANYTHING about anything when people quit bands?  There >>*IS* no
other answer.

Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute,

But, if I were in an amazing band such as OtR I would NEVER leave. I just
don't get it. So there were no hard feelings or anything? And what is
'Palomino'??

I like Jack's style much better. (no flaming please)

ok,
kylie