Re: Serpents & Gloves received

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Jeff Summers wrote:
> 5) I think it's high time the band do something like this again (on DVD,
> of course).  I think somebody on this list said something to that effect
> a while back, so that's not really an original thought.

I agree.  I mean, if the Swirling Eddies can re-issue that mind-boggling
bit of weirdness that is _Spittle & Phlegm_, surely OtR can re-issue
_Serpents & Gloves_ (with extra footage, etc.) ...

 If true love never did exist how could we know its name? -- Sam Phillips
          Happiness happens but I want joy. -- Marjorie Cardwell