Re: Serpents & Gloves received

My impressions after finally seeing S&G, then I fade back into the
background again:

1) They look so YOUNG!!!!!

2) Kylie, I think I figured out the "Escaped prisoner running through the
woods" thing.  They don't actually show one, it's just the part at the
beginning where the cameraman(person?) is running through the woods.

3) Ric Hordinski is a monster.  The way he threw that guitar around at the
end of "If I'm Drowning" at Flevo '92.  Wow.

4) I used to think "Jacskie" was about a loved one who had died, but now I
wonder if it's about the loss of childhood innocence, and although it may
seem gone, can still re-appear or be recaptured.

5) I think it's high time the band do something like this again (on DVD, of
course).  I think somebody on this list said something to that effect a
while back, so that's not really an original thought.

CORNERSTONE EXPERIENCE

The Music of Cornerstone Festival, on the Internet

Cable/DSL/T1: http://www.live365.com/stations/292866
56k: http://www.live365.com/stations/294324