Re: Serpents & Gloves received

Well somebody made a copy for me and I made a copy for Kylie.I would of
happily bought one from the band but I couldn't as I'm sure she would of.But
I loved my copy so much I had to buy one on Ebay for more money than it was
originally.Now assuming the copy I got on Ebay was "legit" as it did have a
glossy IRS
cardboard case.I just don't ever remember a VHS tape coming from a record
company with NO label on it.That's why we wanted to know if the people that
bought it from the band orignally received it the same way.Because all of a
sudden there's way too many "mint" conditon "still shrinkwrapped" copies out
there,which is what made me bring up the question in the first place.And
don't EVEN get me started about making copies of stuff thats been "cutout"
or "discontinued" or unavailable
anymore!!!!!Unless your pirating and making a profit on it,that's a
different story.I'm sure Karin & Lin don't really mind that I made copy for
Kylie seeing as that probably between the 2 of us we've spent ALOT
of money buying legitimate OTR stuff,including CD's,concert tics,posters
etc... in the last year and a half.
JB(The Wildcard & 5th Wheel)