(OT) Redd Blood Cells (OT)

I read in yesterday's New York Times about an ambitious (in
a legal/copyright sense) project by steven mcdonald of Redd
Kross in which he went in and added bass parts to the White
Stripes *White Blood Cells* cd and then posted the results
to his website www.reddkross.com. Of course, the NYT ran the
article on the last day the the files were going to be
available, and by the time I logged on to the web, the "Redd
Blood Cells" files were yanked from the site. Dangit,
Dangit, Dangit. Maybe they'll show up on Kazaa before I get
tired of looking.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)