Re: OtR, VoL

Jeff wrote:
I mainly lurk on both lists.  Does that count?

I am looking forward to seeing OtR when they come to Indy on September 20th!

I feel like you guys are cheating on me/OtR/other listies by being on
another list. :) Crazy infidels.

Hey Jeff! I'll be at the Indy show. :) Short, red head. (I would probably
have to email you a couple hours before to tell you what I'm wearing) :)
J/k. I'll be with my bro who looks bald. :)

kylie