(OT) Re: a few other bumber stickers

  I had to laugh at these others that bumper sticker place has available.
Unfortunately the people who run this place are definately anti-Christian,
pro-choice, and generally liberal (and not interested in pro-Christian,
Pro-life, and conservative bumper stickers).  Just glance through the bumber
stickers and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, I liked these:

Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes!

Nice front bumper you've got there. Shame if something happened to it....

A cat, by any other name, is still a sneaky little furball that barfs on
   the furniture

Men exist because cats won't mow the lawn. Women exist because sheep can't
     cook. Neither of these things explain children

My wife keeps complaining that I never listen to her... or something like
that

Don't steal. The government hates competition.