Re: babysitting and over the rhine...

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
> since i work in day care, i land a lot of babysitting jobs.  i know, i'm
> a little old to be babysitting . . .

Pfeh.  After spending Tuesday morning playing with my friend's kids before
they all went back home to Australia, I'm thinking it could be fun to take
up babysitting again, myself.  You're *never* too old to babysit!  :)
And if you haven't got kids of your own, it's the next best thing ...

> i tuned my radio to "radio disney" and thought that would be ok...
> goodness, did i get tired of all the hip-hop poppy stuff!

Yeah, it makes you pine for the days when Disney relied on the talents of
Benny Goodman, Dinah Shore, and Peggy Lee, doesn't it?  :)

> he's three and a half, and his older brother listens to linkin park and
> staind.  do you think maybe i made a convert?  probably not, but it's
> worth exploring!  :)

Definitely!

 If true love never did exist how could we know its name? -- Sam Phillips
          Happiness happens but I want joy. -- Marjorie Cardwell