Re: Who Hears a Orton

Steve said
"OK, I'm kind of cranky right now because I got up to go to work and found
out I didn't have to go today.  But...Eminem is a talentless waste of human
flesh.  OK, sorry had to get that out."

That's ok Steve thats your opinion and I respect it.Everyone is not going to
like everything.To me he's a good songwriter,great lyricist,and definetly
knows how to put a hook and a chorus in a song.
And he's REAL(meaning he doesn't care what people think,he's true to himself
and his music).Amazingly enough these are some of the same reasons I love
OTR,they're real,and great songwriters.Oh and that Bergquist chick is kinda
cute too....LOL.....sigh.....

As far as "Who hears a Orton" ?
Well I downloaded the new album a couple of weeks and maybe I only did
listen to it once,and I remember not liking her voice and the songs didn't
leap out at me.But maybe thanks to you guys on here I'll give it another
listen.

Oh and Sarah
>Ok if you want me to leave now I will...........   ;)

You said it first ;)

"Will it make a difference.....When I go"......

I think some of the listees would say it would  ;)

JB(The Wildcard & 5th Wheel !)