Re: Most Embarrassing Music

Asia albums.  Lots of them.  I don't know where they came from, they just
kept accumulating.  Even the post-John Wetton ones

AHH! Me too!
HOWEVER, NEVER be EMBARRASSED about ASIA...
I listen to my Asia with GREAT PRIDE!

a nerd,
shannon

Thank god I'm not the only one.  Cheesy-ass stuff, but great musicianship from everyone who's ever been in that band, without ever really getting self indulgent or caught up in overly long solo sections.  Plus "Arena" is IMO one of the best art-pop albums ever made...

-Steve C.