Flevo Festival 40 beautiful color photo's!!

This is how it should always be !!! Great video!!Interview! And 40
absolutely beautiful color photos!!What a festival website!!!!They really
know how to do it over there.And I love that cute little hairdo
Karin had with the 2 little buns that look like ears...LOL Soooo cute!!
The server was overloaded today and kept cutting in and out.I couldn't
figure out a way to capture the vid stream anyway :( Oh well whoever was
producing the video did a great job with fades and closeups except for 1 of
Jack's guitar solo's during which the producer "took" Linford
strumming instead of Jack.Great show,but I'll say it again...Jack's
Valentine went over and sounded great but when you have 8 songs to play at a
fest there's others that should be played instead.Go tear it up over there
guys,what a great start to a tour!!!