3 Chords & the Truth, Baby! August newsletter

Greetings, race fans!
I do hope that you are surviving these dog days of August. Always remember
that just when you think you can't take it any more, September will be here-
the kids will be back in school, and the air conditioner will be quiet for a
while!

But while you are still hiding from the sun, be sure to check out the new
music on 3 Chords & the Truth, Baby! We've got more pwerful music from
Pittsburgh natives owensring, power pop from The Gravity Show, Black Eyed
Sceva, and The Hives. Folk rock from Box Fan, Erik Brandt & the Urban
Hillbilly Quartet, and Naked Blue. Rock and roll from Say Zuzu, Blindside,
and Poor Old Lu. We've also been playing a lot of great live tracks by
artists as diverse as Vigilantes of Love, the 77s, Over the Rhine, and
Primus.

Whatever your musical tastes, there's lots to explore, so please stop by and
check it out!

Also, I'm planning a special live broadcast for after Labor Day! More
details soon- you won't want to miss it!

Until then, stay cool and near your computer!
-janweatherman

THE GREATEST >ahem< RADIO SHOW EVER!!
3 Chords & the Truth, Baby!
http://www.live365.com/stations/janweatherman