Pathetic parenthetics

As a member of the grammar police, I formally approve the use of parenthesis
within parenthesis. However, you can make the inner set brackets instead
[like this] for better comprehension. Any other grammar police with me on
this one?

Sarah
(who [because of her inquiring mind] finds the topic of cults very
interesting)

QUACK QUACK!

>From: kevin
(former (for lack of another better word) cult researcher - layman