Flevo Festival audio Interview !!!!!

There's an 18 minute audio interview from Flevo up on the Flevo site
http://www.flevofestival.nl/2002/splash.htm
in the audio/video section.Man does this guy ask some DEEP and weird
questions and throws Lin and Karin for a loop...LOL I'ts mostly Linford but
Karin chimes in as well but the gospel choir in the back ground is sometimes
overwhelming ! A couple of nice questions at the end gave me goosebumps,with
Linford answering "If our music touches a few peoples lives on a daily basis
then it's all worth it" WOW !!! :)