Re: Kylie's Top Eleven...(lots o' OtR) ;)

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

>On 8/14/02 10:20 PM, quoth the effervescent CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu at
>CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu:
>
>>My roomies and I are going to have an inebriated sing-along for that
>>movie at some point in the near future.  It shall be grand.  Oh yes, it
>>shall.
>>
>>(We're already pretty decent at most of the movie, but what can't be
>>made better by lessened inhibitions and increased slurring of speech!?)
>>

>But will you be in corsets? Cos then, man, I'd be all over it. Not that
>I'm not already all over that movie.

The movie annoyed me greatly at first.  After two viewings, I grew more
accepting...and no I love it like it's my own illegitimate mother.
 Er...yeah.  NO NO!  Yes.  NO!

As for the corset, I don't have one on hand.  See, I'm a fringe member
of pretty much every teenage/twentysomething social group ever
(goth/club-kiddie/indie-rocker/emo-boy and a four-slice toaster, all in
one convenient, portable, self-cleaning package.) so I don't have the
really hardcore apparel for *any* of the groups.  I have some black
clothing and nail polish.  I have brightly-colored pants and reflective
shirts.  I have jeans that are too big and faded t-shirts that are too
small.

Alas, I have no corset.  If I take my pillow case and cut open the
closed end, using it as a makeshiftt tube-top, will you still love me?

-Smitty the fashion victim