ACL Festival

Wow.  Just wondering if any of you’ve heard of / are planning on going to the Austin City Limits Music Festival - goin' on deep in the heart of Texas next month....

http://www.aclfestival.com/home.html

I think there must've been some kind of ‘no bad bands allowed’ policy!  Wilco, Ryan Adams, Patty Griffin, Nickel Creek, Luna, G Love, Shawn Colvin.   As well as artists like Caitlin Cary and Gillian Welch – who I’ve seen discussed on the list, but don’t really know much about.  Wow.

Yay!  I just booked tickets, should be a good time.  Just thought I’d share : )

Dawn

NP:  James – Getting Away With It