Top Videos

These are in no particular order; I haven't put as much thought into these
as I did my Top Ten Songs.  :-)  Here we go...

Bjork, "It's Oh So Quiet"--Very fun, campy video for a great song.

Peter Gabriel, "Sledgehammer"--So innovative for its time (or any, for that
matter); probably one my most favorite video.

Beastie Boys, "Sabotage"--What can I say?  Just about anything Spike Jonze
has done is amazing.

John Mayer, "No Such Thing"--Just b/c it was filmed at my favorite live
music venue, the Georgia Theatre.  :-)

Gary Allan, "Right Where I Need To Be"--I just enjoy this one; I don't
really know why.  I like watching the people gather at the fence, I guess.

REM, "Everybody Hurts"--So poignant; I don't see how any other video concept
could have fit the song as well.

Jann Arden, "Wonderdrug"--I love the concept of people standing at the hotel
room door trying to figure out what the noise is, only to find at the end
that it's Jann singing her own song (rather badly) while listening to a
radio w/headphones in the bathtub.  (Hope that made sense...)

Lenny Kravitz, "Are You Gonna Go My Way"--Love the stage and lighting setup!

Lisa Stansfield, "Never Never Gonna Give You Up"--Very sexy, even though you
really don't see anything...

U2, "Where The Streets Have No Name"--Nice homage to the Beatles, performing
on the roof and all.

Chris