Re: Bebo Norman

Dan wrote:
> > 6.  A Page Is Turned -- Bebo Norman
> this is on the list for my fiancee's and my wedding.
> a great song... a really beautiful love song...

it really is.  my friends john and heather willoughby
were already engaged when we all heard it...and he had
proposed to her the way the song said (it was at eagle
rock in hendersonville, nc).

well, bebo came to our chapel to perform with
caedmon's back in the day (when john, heather and i
were on staff at the wesley foundation on campus)...he
ended up dedicating the song to them when he heard
about their situation.

and now, one sara and a silas-on-the-way later...

:)
j. marie

=====
All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful. -Flannery O'Connor