a date with my dad (no otr)

hi kids.

so, saturday night, dar williams played here in pittsburgh.  as i drove to
work on friday i called my father and asked him if he wanted to go...his
girlfriend is out of town and he likes dar, so i figured why not ask him?  he
said sure, and that night i bought two tickets.

the show was incredible!  she played things from _mortal city_, _the honesty
room_, and _spring street_, as well as songs from her new album due out in
february.  she played two encores, *the babysitter's here* being her final
song.  she is incredibly talkative and outgoing on stage, much to the shock
of old boston fans, i'm sure.  :)

and i just really had a good time with my dad.  all in all, it was a great
night.  if you have a chance to see her, do it.  goodness, is she amazing...

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

ps:  i got to ride an elephant at the renne faire in ohio yesterday!  i also
got to experience, once again, the live version of "wooty woot".  several
times.  :)