Re: serpents & gloves

Mark wrote:
> Peter said about serpents & gloves :
> > I'm glad I bought mine at Cornerstone 2000.  Now if only it were on DVD. :)
> for the european region as well.....

Well, I've got it on VCD, which is not quite as good as DVD, but better than
VHS.  (In that it takes up less shelf space; the image quality doesn't improve
with the transfer, although the sound quality can.  I couldn't do much with
S&G, because the sound noise environments changed every 20 seconds, so it was
impractical to try to clean up each and every segment.  I did splice in the CD
soundtrack for the two music videos, though, so that sound is about as good as
it gets.)  Mark, I could send you a copy of the VCD, which you could convert to
PAL format (see www.vcdhelp.com), if you are interested.  I would convert it
for you, but I have no time right now.  Copying discs isn't too much trouble; I
just put the discs in and press go while I do other things, but switching it to
PAL would take a bit of effort, and I don't have time right now.

Let me know if you're interested...
--
Don Smith                           Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                 http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Poppa... The more you talk, the more I don't hit the ball!" - Maddy Hordinski