ADVERTISING

Given that all of you are such pop culture gurus (along with so many social
science nuts)...

I'm a high school teacher who's getting ready to go back to work.  Inspired
by a summer full of post-postmodern philosophy thrown at me, and inspired
by such books as,

_Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger_
_No Logo_
_Living on Purpose_
_The Lexus and the Olive Tree_

I have decided to throw my kids for a loop...  In a passive, yet
in-your-face manner.  I'm going to decorate my classroom with
advertisements, along with some quotes-for-thought surrounding said ads.

So...  Can any of you help me with PRINT or WEB ad campaigns that would
match with the following subjects?  Think recent ones:

faux "indie" branding
ironic consumption
extreme sports product tie-ins
using (and/or abusing) African-American culture to look "cool"
campus ads
blurring cultures
ads that define female/male identity
Courtney Love sellouts
stolen underground movements--hip hop, punk, grunge, etc.
retro

AND, most importantly, can anyone think of a great OTR quote that would
match up with this concept?  (Hey, a little excuse for OTR in the classroom
is always good.  I'll do my own damn advertising.)

Sherry