Re: rivers

Rhys writes:

we haven't had a good rain in a month or so.

Heh...   I wish I could say it'd only been a month since our last good rain.  We haven't had any rain at all in several months.  IIRC, here in SoCal our "winter" rainfall total was less than one-third of normal, and "normal" isn't very much as is.  It is amazingly dry out here these days and I have a bad feelign about what the fire situation is going to be like once the Santa Ana winds kick up in a month or so...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Jess Klein - Draw Them Near

"There can be no Good Will.  Will is always Evil; it is persecution to others or selfishness."  --  William Blake