Re: An OTR Christmas (was RE: OtR Content You'd Wish You'd Ne'er Read)

actually, dnoty is my favorite otr album.  it always winds up being the
first thing i listen to when i move to a new place, to make me feel more at
home.

i love the silent night duet.

melanie

>From: "Chris Queen" <cqueen at tmsmail_net>

>I'd have to say my favorite traditional OTR Christmas song is "Silent
>Night"--both versions.  Which makes me think about this:  "DNotY" is one of
>two Christmas CD's that I listen to anytime other than Christmas (the other
>being Peter Mayer's "Stars & Promises

We still dream what Adam dreamt.

- Victor Hugo