Re: Hello everyone!

> Yay...another younster. :) I just turned 21 a couple weeks ago. (Wait is he
> older or younger?) Lol. Welcome back to the ol' orchard Steve!

heck, i still have 5.5 weeks to go before i hit that magical age of 21.

(the sucky part being that dar williams is playing here this weekend, and
it's a 21+ show. *sob*)

and in response to some of those messages that have been active on this
list lately:

i'm working on a major in computer science. minors in robotics and
philosophy. (though with a year to go and not much left to do, i think
philosophy might turn into a second major.)

and, for the record, my first post to this list was quite a while ago:
http://www.actwin.com/cgi-bin/mfs/05/OtR/MailArchive/msg00115.html

i'll betcha i'm the youngest old-timer around these parts.

nineteen-ninety-seven, baby. granted, i've wavered between digest-form and
standard-form a lot, and rarely ever post anything (and almost never
on-topic). but i've been here. (and if you just search the archives for
"gockley", you'll find messages posted even earler than that by my
illustrious elder sister, often recalled fondly as "jessrae" from our
aohell days...)

love,
rachel