Re: upcoming appearances....

In a message dated 7/29/02 5:40:43 PM Central Daylight Time, OncleBoo at aol_com
writes:

<< Am I the only one who prefers T-Bone's music to Sam's?  I really enjoyed
"The
 Turning" and "The Indescribable Wow" wasn't bad, but I haven't been able to
 get into her other stuff, but I think pretty much everything of T-Bone's is
 top notch.  I have a feeling I'm not gonna get much agreement on this though

 not from me...  I do love most of T-Bone's stuff but Sam's is lovelier IMO.
But my taste even of Sam's stuff isn't the norm it seems.  Most people didn't
like Omnipop, whereas I thought in a more just world it would have been the
90's Sgt. Peppers.  I know it is a bit dark lyrically but oh what lyrics and
the production and music was just phenomenal. M and B is great too.