moviethon vacation

hey all,

I've been on vacation for a week and haven't been on the computer although I
have been home.  Just been working on my house during the day and watching
tons-o-movies in the evening.  Thought I'd respond to a few posts from the
last few days so don't worry, you haven't entered a time warp.  No need to
adjust your monitors.

a few of the flics I've watched this week:

to have and have not 1945
dark passage 1947
the big sleep 1948
key largo 1948
the maltese falcon 1941
sullivans travels 1941
i married a witch 1942
public enemy 1931
susan lenox (the rise and fall) 1931
lady of burlesque 1943
the man in the white suit 1952
you can't take it with you 1938
mighty joe young 1949
island of lost souls 1932
the old dark house 1932
the company of wolves 1984
point break 1991
simply irresistible 1999
american psycho 2000 (shouldn't have watched this all the way through.  It
took a lot to shake it out of my head.  It's movies like this that make me
*almost* want some kind of censorship in Hollywood again...)