Re: I hope someday you'll join us...

>From: "Sarah Herr" <sarahherr at hotmail_com>
>To: over-the-rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re: I hope someday you'll join us...
>Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:32:56 +0000
>

>Last night I dreamt I put up our Christmas tree even though it's only
>August, and the tree was getting brown and dried out, and all the branches
>were falling out. I had this feeling it was wrong to put it up so early,
>yet I also had a feeling that I needed to get ready for Christmas! Then
>some of my relatives came over and I was hoping they wouldn't notice the
>tree! I had this same dream last week, except Linford and Karin were there
>too and I was trying to impress them, but here was this sickly dead tree
>standing in my living room window. That was totally bizarre.
>
>I don't sleep, I dream (R.E.M.)
>Sarah

So, you believe we're are never truely "unconscious", but rather that our
mind is always active and thinking even in sleep.  I imagine that is
correct.  Your R.E.M. reference makes me think of the movie "Minority
Report" and the female precog's repeated statement of "do you see?"  I am
anxious to see how the meaning of your dream is revealed.