Re: I hope someday you'll join us...

OK happy to oblige your curiosity! It was a plastic bracelet, round and
smooth, I think it was green. But if I remember correctly, the bracelet I
found was a different color than the one I dreamt about. But it was the same
type of bracelet.

Last night I dreamt I put up our Christmas tree even though it's only
August, and the tree was getting brown and dried out, and all the branches
were falling out. I had this feeling it was wrong to put it up so early, yet
I also had a feeling that I needed to get ready for Christmas! Then some of
my relatives came over and I was hoping they wouldn't notice the tree! I had
this same dream last week, except Linford and Karin were there too and I was
trying to impress them, but here was this sickly dead tree standing in my
living room window. That was totally bizarre.

I don't sleep, I dream (R.E.M.)
Sarah