Re: brownhouse

Michelle,

Hi this is Chris ("creole-something-or-other"). It was very kind of Karin and Linford to plug us at Cornerstone, they have been a real encouragment to each of us. The three songs on the web site were recorded with Tyler Brown at Dave Wolfenburger's house in early 2001. There is a newer 3 song CD around sometimes called "Chocolate Dreams and Country Streams" that was recorded this past winter in Pennsylvania with an engineer I've worked with in the past. It also is much closer to the sound of the band for the last year as it has all the musicians from the Cornerstone set we played.

Thanks for the interest Michelle and sorry the site hasn't been updated in so long.. I'll have to mention that to Kim. If you would like to see about getting a CD email Kim at kimb at joymail_com.

Thanks for listening.
If I might self promote a bit more... my solo record is coming out on August 18th and you can find more about that at chrisflinchbaugh.com.

Chris