Re: stumbling around the orchard

Hey Twila that's exactly how I am too - once I get to know you, you can't
shut me up :D I'll tell you everything you ever wanted to know, and more.
You see, I just have to decide if I trust you before pouring my entire soul
out for inspection. It's like a barrier of protection I put around myself.

Mysteriously,
Sarah