Re: stumbling around the orchard

 welcome!  some of us here are shy...but thanks to the wonders of
technology, can emerge from our shells to share a tiny piece of our souls.
my friends would deny that i'm shy...but i really am until i truly get to
know someone.  i have to know one thing....how do you pronounce your name?

again....welcome!!  and what a great way to introduce yourself.  very nice.

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_

                    "Willeaux
                    Karford"               To:     Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
                    <iradioheaven@ho       cc:
                    tmail.com>             Subject:     stumbling around the orchard

unlurking cautiously ...
(steps up to the microphone and clears throat)
hi everybody -- is there room for one more soul in the orchard?
i hear the people here are not shy - i might be the first shy one ....
...blushing and sitting back down ....