Re: just a question - shannon lewis

In a message dated 8/1/02 10:57:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Owner-Over-The-Rhine at actwin_com writes:

http://www.kconline.com/eschumacher/OtR/listiePics/listie.html

wow...you want to download my music?  wonderful!  i imagine the site you wandered into is the old out-of-date one...if you'd like to hear some music, visit http://mp3.com/setonedge/ and for the updated website see http://soe.pair.com

the old one is unupdatable, but also impossible to take down (the one at geocities) -- it's a long story...let's just say that Geocities and I don't get along too well anymore. ;-)

hope the music touches you,

shannon lewis
"
...self-righteousness can attach itself to the underside of our virtue." -- H. Nouwen
http://www.wdauga.com/lewis.html
http://mp3.com/setonedge