Re: dreams (No OtR)

 a few years ago i had dreams every few weeks that would come true in a few days. i wanted to be sure, so i started writing my dreams down and waiting for them to happen.. and a lot of them did. but it was never really neat or meaningful stuff. it was just like.. overhearing a conversation between two people about what to eat for lunch. everyday things like that.

and last night, i had a dream, and i was looking at the til we have faces cd that i just got off of ebay, and i noticed on the back that it said © 1995, and that i thought it came out in '91. so i was confused. (in my dream). as soon as i got up i went to check my cd and, sure enough, it's © 1995. my subconscience is SO in tune with this list, that it turns off-topic messages into things about over the rhine....

-kate